What if you could have?
- Independent control of up to 6 CNC axis
- Independent force/distance monitoring of up to 6 axis
- True closed loop force and position control
- Servo, air and hand presses tied into one control, one software
- Software design specifically for monitoring pressing application
- High Speed data transmission via CANBus
- Communication through OPC, Device Net or Profi-bus
- Ethernet, USB, RS232 and WLAN connections
- Production data downloaded directly to MS Excel or MS Access applications
- Virtually unlimited part parameter files
- A Windows look on a Linux platform
- The ability to truly Plug & Play
All in a little black box
Coming September 2009!
Tip of the Month
In these difficult economic times, finding cost effective solutions for our customers is our main goal. As part of this, Schmidt Technology Corp. is pleased to introduce Schmidt video conferencing
Imagine being able to:
- have a live product demonstration
- be involved in applications testing
- attend an acceptance run-off
- be trained on equipment and software
- have a live design review
from the comfort of your own chair and computer.
In a separate cover to be released this month, we will provide the framework of our video conferencing solutions, including system requirements, capabilities and conditions of use, with the intent to release this capability to both you and our customer’s in September.