Fine adjustment for press No. 33
Fine adjustment No. 34 and No. 36
From 3,375 lbs. to 13,490 lbs.
Throat depth from 3.39" to 7.87"
Working height from 3.54" to 23.62"
SCHMIDT® Pneumatic Toggle Presses are available with
round or square ram in order to avoid torsion.
- Maximum force at stroke end
- Maintenance-free cylinder unit specially developed
for the assembly technology; with flow control for
speed regulation of the downstroke
- The working height of the press head can be rapidly
& accurately adjusted due to the height adjustment’s
ease of use. Can be used without the frame as processing
station in automated installations
- Fine adjustment for press No. 33 with scale 1 division
line = 0.02 mm / .001"
- Fine adjustment for press No. 34 and No. 36 with
scale 1 division line = 0.05 mm / .002"
- Ram with precision bore for tool holding and built-in
- Round anti-rotational ram (No. 32 and No. 33)
- Anti-rotational rectangular ram with fully adjustable,
Teflon lined gibs for precise travel, no die set required
(No. 34 - 36)
- Frame with precision machined press head guide rails
- Fixture mounting plate with precision T-slot and
bore for tool location.
- Assembling, riveting, staking, swaging, crimping,
marking, numbering, deforming, stamping, dismantling
- High force over a short press stroke
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Pneumatic Presses:
Direct Acting Pneumatic Presses
Pneumatic Presses with Force & Stroke Monitoring
Pneumatic Press Modular Units
Pneumatic Press Accessories