From 3,375 lbs. to 49,450 lbs.
Throat depth from 5.16" to 7.28"
Working height from 2.36" to 23.62"
The SCHMIDT® Hydro Pneumatic Press
range consists of modular units suitable for transforming, joining
and assembling optimally within the pressing force range 3,375 lbs.
to 49,450 lbs.
With the addition of the SCHMIDT® Press Control 600 and
optional process monitoring, these presses become EC type-approved,
CE-conformed workstations. Therefore these press systems can be
used in either single cycle mode or automatic mode.
The application determines selection of the press system. Consideration
is given to the flexible design of the assembly location taking
into account the ergonomic and safety aspects. These characteristics
are achieved by means of a finely adjusted, modular type product
range. The efficiency and increased process reliability of these
press systems have been proven many times in single applications,
semi-automated assembly systems and integrated into automated production
Find out more about these SCHMIDT® Hydro Pneumatic Presses:
- Optimally adapted to individual requirements due to its modular
- High flexibility and economic efficiency due to short changeover
- Easy and accurate positioning of tools due to the precise alignment
between ram bore and the ground press table
- The force output pre selector allows reducing the pressure
for the power stroke to 1 bar / 15.4 ps i. This reduces the nominal
press force to 1/6 of the maximum force.
- The end positions of the ram can be sensed via the inductive
- No mechanical compression spring in the cylinder of the hydro-pneumatic
system, providing a long service life
- Low maintenance resulting in high productivity
- Long service life and precision due to maintenance-free guides
- Tool protection due to smooth switchover from rapid approach
stroke to power stroke
- Additional safety when using heavy tools due to the optional
ram drift lock device for retention of ram in home position.
- Low noise level (< 75 dBA)
Hydro Pneumatic Press with Force & Stroke Monitoring
Hydro Pneumatic Press Modular Units
Hydro Pneumatic Press Accessories